Twin-Stick Shooter Demo
Twin-stick space shooter template for touch-screen devices.
This is a game I would develop more on if I had time. It's too cool not to be shared. Made in Lua using the Corona framework.
This asteroid had an enemy hiding within it. It was destroyed before it was able to charge into me, and I was rewarded a credit :D
- A dynamic universe. Galaxy, planets and asteroids is in constant motion
- "Joypads" controlling movement and bullets.
- Healthbar with auto-regeneration as well as health power-ups dropping from asteroids
- Dynamic trail-effect based on players movement-speed
- Zoomable mini-map that follows player location while tracking nearby objects
The minimap has three scopes.
This demo/template is free and open source with a MIT license, available over at Github. Feel free to fork it.